About The Course
To portray yourself as a more advanced and experienced Scrum practitioner in today's cut throat competitive job market, the Certified Scrum Professional certification is the course which can set you apart. The coursework is dedicated to sharpen your skills and help you become a better practitioner of Scrum.
By Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification you:
- Validate your practical experience and competency in Scrum
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of a deeper knowledge and ability to execute Scrum successfully
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement
Who Should Apply
This course is for members of development teams such as Architects, Programmers, Database Developers, Testers and others with Technical knowledge.
- The candidate should be a current holder of an active CSM, CSPO, or CSD credential
- Should have a minimum 36 months of successful Agile/Scrum work experience gained within the past 5 years implementing Scrum in organizations as Team Member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster, etc.
- The candidate will have to gather and submit 70 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) from the past three years. The SEUs earned from your CSM (up to 16 SEUs), CSD (up to 24 SEUs), and/or CSPO (up to 16 SEUs) certifications can put one well on their way. The CSD, CSM, or CSPO training can be more than 3 years old but all other SEUs need to have been earned within the past 3 years
There is no specific exam pattern. The exam pattern is subject to the training provider you choose for this course.